We are happy to use this platform to bring to your notice that AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form is out, candidates who applied for the university as the first choice can apply now.
The registration exercise shall commence on Friday, 4th July 2019 and end on Friday, 17th July 2019.
- Candidates who chose AE-FUNAI liked their first choice institution and scored 180 and above in JAMB can apply.
- Prospective Visually impaired students who made AE-FUNAI as their first choice and scored 120 and above are also eligible.
- Candidates must possess at least five credit passes in their level according to departmental requirements including English and maths.
How to Apply for AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening
Candidates can apply to start by paying ta processing fee of Two thousand Naira only (N2,000.00 only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Follow the step by step guide below to register for the screening.
- Log on to the University Website at www.https://www.funai.edu.ng
- Click on AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening portal
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate remita Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgment Slip.
NOTE: The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, take-off site while the DATE and TIME of test for registered candidates shall be communicated to them through the registration acknowledgment slip, which would be printed from the portal.
Continue to visit this page for information about the screening schedule for each department
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
Please take note of the following:
- On the day of the screening exercise, mobile phones, calculators or any other extraneous materials or device is not to be brought into the screening halls
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening Website and read up more information click here to visit the site