Guinness Nigeria Undergraduates Scholarship Scheme – This Scholarship Program is a Nigerian Based fully funded by Guinness to support its commitment for implementation of a transformative scheme that will foster the development of Nigerian youth.
The 2020 Guinness Nigeria Undergraduates Scholarship Scheme will provide all Nigerian Student with tuition fee; this must students must be currently studying in the Nigerian Universities and polytechnics. Students from Guinness Nigeria Host communities are also encouraged to make application for the Scholarship Scheme.
Latest Scholarship opportunities:
Remember to beware of the online thief’s that would ask you to pay the set amount of money to process your Scholarship, all the processes involved are totally free of charge.
ELIGIBILITIES FOR THE 2020 GUINNESS UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- Applications are open for the students studying the courses below. Engineering & Science Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Laboratory Science, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labor Relation, and accounting.
- A student that is interested in the Scholarship Scheme must be in 1st or 2nd year in their level of study in Nigerian University or Polytechnics
- Students interested in the 2020 Guinness Nigeria Undergraduates Scholarship Scheme must be outstanding with good previous results.
- Candidates Interested, must be able to think of the impact he or she will make in the country and how the country from his scholarship through his course of study
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR THE 2020 GUINNESS NIGERIA UNDERGRADUATES SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
- Candidates Interested in the Scheme, may be required to write an aptitude test, to qualify.
- Shortlisted Candidates for the 2020 Guinness Nigeria Undergraduates Scholarship Scheme may also be required to provide a letter of introduction from the chairman of their community Development Associations where applicable.
- Candidates Interested in the 2020 Undergraduates Scholarship Scheme, may be required to provide his school document. (school Id card, Admission letter, Letter of Identity or National ID card, Last school fees payment for the 200 level students)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2020 UNDERGRADUATES SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
This application is very simple; all interested candidates for the 2020 Scholarship Scheme who meets the criteria and are eligible should send the following details below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name
- Matriculation Number/Year of study
- Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin
- Phone Number/e-mail address
- Scanned copy of Student ID card or
- Admission letter.
Apply Before: 12th October 2020.
Did you find this article interesting you can quickly comment and show us how grateful you are, for more information on scholarship please keep visiting and we will keep feeding you with information?