2019/2020 NYSC Requirement and Registration Process For Foreign Trained Graduates www.nysc.gov.ng: Are you an NYSC FOREIGN GRADUATES? If yes this post is for you. Normally, there are some Nigerians who schooled in abroad, these graduates are willing to serve their father’s land by engaging in the one (1) year NYSC scheme.
We will guide you on NYSC 2018/2019 Requirement and Registration, the possible step you will take to successfully and properly register for the 2019 NYSC as a foreign graduate.
Below are the requirements for a foreign graduate to apply for NYSC in Nigeria.
LIST OF NYSC Requirement and Registration Process For Foreign Trained Graduates
The NYSC requires that you possess the original photocopies and of the under listed documents, for there are important for the mobilization and registered into the NYSC.
The documents include:
- Your first university degree or HND certificate,
- The original and complete transcript of the First Degree or HND course,
- Mark sheet; this is for Indian universities only,
- Your Olive certificate(s) which include any of these; SSCE, NECO, IGCE, GCSE WASC, GCE, high school diploma for graduates from the USA.
The online, printed copies of these documents cannot serve in place of the original.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits in their results including English and mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
If you did a ‘Top up’ program/Course, you are required to upload your foundation certificate. For example NIIT, INFORMATICS, APTECH, OND, etc.
See Also: Report On NYSC Allawee Increment 2019
If you have studied Medicine (medical doctors ) or you are an optician, you are required to present your evidence of completion of house man-ship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigeria/Optometrists Association of Nigeria as required.
Pharmacists are required to present their evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
Nurses are required to present the original License and Certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria.
Medical Laboratory Scientists are also required to present their License and certificate of registration with Medical laboratory scientists Council of Nigeria.
- For Travel details
You must have your Nigerian International passport which will indicate the below-listed details.
As stated by NYSC:
- Entry visa to the country of study
- Date of your return to Nigeria after the period of study
- Date page of your passport
- First Departure Date from Nigeria
Graduates with double nationality are required to upload Data pages of both countries International Passports and present the Passport for verification at the Camp (If you have used more than one international passports, you are to upload Data Pages of the International Passports
3. Residence Permit: Residence permit is for Graduates from Institutions located within West African Countries Only. If in any way, you misplaced any of these items, you are expected to quickly get the under-listed items, New International Passport and Evidence of stay in the country of study and Personal Data page of from the country where the Passport got missing, you are to get their Police and Immigration reports.
What if you mistakenly misplaced your academic credentials, you are required to get these items
Confirmation of the result from either the examination body for the loss of O’level certificates or the institution of your graduation for loss of degree, HND, certificates.
Note:- Your certificate must be documented in English, if not you have to visit the embassy of the country you studied or any Nigerian university where that language is studied for translation before you can submit to NYSC for approval. The above listed are the 2019 NYSC Requirement and Registration Process For Foreign Trained Graduates.